Tuesday, January 02, 2007

PARTAY!

What comes before part b, PART A!! Today I was invited to my first "non birthday" party. I must admit I was pretty psyched. Not only have I never gone to a just for fun party, but I never expected to be invited to one. To me ,they always seemed like the kinda thing that only that certain group gets to go to. You know, "Stacey the cheerleader is throwing a party, all jocks and SBO's are invited." Or "Johnny the rebel is throwing a heavy metal vomit party, all rockers are invited." Truly, I guess I never thought I was cool enough. Well I guess I am, PSYCHE!! Just kidding. Personally I think everybody should be able to throw their own party and everybody should be allowed to come. Like if I threw a party (which I never will cause my house can only fit 2 people) even people who I don't know should be able to come. If you hear about the party, you come to the party. I mean you can have a party with just your friends, but if you want to have a PARTAY you gotta be able to PARTAY with everyone.

I really truly have no experience with parties at all. I mean, playing musical chairs at my 8th birthday was fun, but I strongly doubt anybody would go for that now. I am the type of person who could PARTAY, but I never really get the chance and I'm ok with that. I don't want to party enought to actually plan or host a party. If someone invites me, that's shweet! PARTAY is my middle name. But if I spend the weekends with just my buddies, that's cool too.

I must admit, I am a bit afraid for what may go on these so called parties. I mean, do you play games, are boys there, is there dancing, is there food? I guess I shall figure it all out soon enough. For anybody who is an experienced partier, please drop me a line of advice. I guess the part that scares me most is the whole co-ed thing. Boys are cool, but is it ok to party with boys? I'm clueless. Is this party gonna turn into one of those crazy, psycho, police have to come parties? Is it gonna turn into a makeout party? Oh, I don't think going to parties is suppost to be this nerve racking. I can't help but worry, I am but a budding rose on the thorny bush of partying.

Well, even though I am way over thinking all of this, I am excited. I am looking forward to getting tha party experience. I wanna figure out if I really am a PARTAYer. It would be cool if I was a good partier, but for some reason I think I am too much of a nervous nelly. I will probably worry about breaking things or being to wild! Oh well, I guess we shall see soon enough. Wish me luck at my PARTAY and I wish you all a bountiful and happy partying future.

1 comment:

MRT said...

I am but a budding rose on the thorny bush of partying.

And I am the thorn. Mind your manners!