Monday, March 19, 2007

Just one term left!

Third term is finally over!! YAY!! Even though third term is the shortest, it has definately been the most challenging term for me this year. Beisdes the fact that there were hardly any breaks, my homework seemed to really pile up on me. Yes, yes, most of it was due to procrastination, but it was still a big pain. I think this term I just really didn't want to be at school. Not for any drama reasons, my social school life has been really good, but school just seemed too draining. Like every day this term I would wake up and want to cry at the thought of going to school. I didn't want to read, or write, or solve math problems. I didn't want to draw pie graphs or listen to lectures. Every day at school was exhausting. By the time the end of the day came around, I was always ready to crash. But no! I couldn't do that. I walked out the door of the school and landed in the pool. Swim practice only added to my exhaustion. I am not trying to sound whiny, but you all have had your share of "please no more homework!" blogs, so it's my turn! This isn't even about the homework, it's just a blog about relief. I have hope that I can get through the fourth and final term of my junior high career. I am going to try and balance my school life with my social life a little better this term and hopefully not procrastinate as much. But along with keeping up with school, I think it is also important for me to just have a lot of fun too, and to let everyday last day with my friends count. A lot of them I won't see a lot anymore because they are going to Davis. Yeah, this thought makes me really sad, but I will try not to dwell on it. I just know this term is going to be fun. Yeah, it is the longest term, but just think, we will have a bunch of end of school activities, end of level tests (yeah, they suck, but it's better than actual work), and SPRING BREAK will be thrown in there somewhere!! I think third term went by the slowest because we all knew summer was coming, but it was still too far out of reach. Fourth term is the last term and summer is close enough to get excited about. Going to school isn't so bad when summer is on your mind! To put it literally, third term was a little slice of Hell, yeah, yeah it really was. But it is over now, so let us rejoice. Think of spring break and think of the summer. And while you are anxiously awaiting the final day of school, try to make every last day of school count as well.

No comments: