Sunday, November 26, 2006

People are BAD

Today it just hit me. People are not good. I mean really think about it. Think about how much trouble people cause other people. Think about how much trouble people bring to the world. And think about how much better life would be for the rest of God's creations if people didn't exsist.

I love my friends and I love my family, but I could do without all of the other people in the world. Today I realized how annoying your fellow human beings can be. They are mean to you, they don't consider your feelings,they ignore you, and they judge you before they know you. Which is exactly what I am doing right now. See how obnoxious it is! Take for instance, a man that I witnessed today in a resteraunt. I heard him before I even saw his face. His deep and booming voice echoed across the resteraunt and unfortunately found it's way to my eardrum. "Oh MY GOSH! YOU WON"T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME," he practically shouted into his cellphone. I guess that's the part that really pissed me off about him. He was in a resteraunt with his friends and he was having a conversation on his cellphone. LOUDLY! I wanted to walk up to his table and dunk his stupid cellphone into his steak sauce, but I didn't want anybody else to know what a hateful person I was. Unlike this idiot man, I did my best to hide my wicked human ways.

Another reason humans are evil can clearly be seen by the way we treat our mother earth. We destroy it and we bring shame to it. We have been blessed with a beautiful home planet and what do we choose to do on it? We start wars on it. We blow parts of it up little at a time and we destroy all the other creatures (including humans) that call earth their home. We kill our home and we don't think twice about it. Not just even fighting, but complete lack of care. We litter without feeling an ounce of guilt. We kill and eat animals just so that we can enjoy a Big Mac. Human beings think that they are the rightful owners of the earth. Sometimes I wonder how the other creatures of the world feel while we stomp all over them.

"Just smash it!" That's what we do. If it bugs us, we kill it. There's a spider in your room? Oh, just bash it to death with the heel of your shoe. No big deal. You're hungry? Just go kill that cow and then you'll be satisfied. Yes, like most people, I do enjoy eating animals. Hamburgers are delicious and chicken nuggets could quite possibly be the greates invention since the lightbulb, but does that make it ok for us to take and kill anything that pleases us. If human beings weren't on the planet, just think how happy the deer would be knowing that there would never be a hunting season. Think how relieved the turkies would be when they didn't have to fight for their lives during the holiday season. God made other creatures that he loves and cares about. It's not fair for us to take advantage of and mistreat His magnificent creations.

To sum it all up, people are a nuisance. I'm not just dissing all of you. I am clearly an obnoxious pain in the butt as well. I piss people off and I squish spiders when they make their home in the corner of my room. I eat my weight in turkey on Thanksgiving day. I am a serious problem to the world. We all are. I am not saying that we deserve to die, but we are destroying the earth. If you think about, we are not only killing and pissing off other creatures on this earth, but we are hurting each other and ourselves. Dont' get mad at me for going after the human race. Without humans, the world would also not be as great today as it is screwed up. Humans can do better. Don't get pissed off cause you think I called you obnoxious, but think about the message I am trying to get out. Don't make God regret creating the human race.

4 comments:

Alina said...

Wow, very interesting topic. Were you inspired by the Martian Chronicles in any way? In response to Bambino's comment, we could all be vegetarians you know.

Starchild28 said...

You make a really good point! Basically we humans do destroy the earth, and some of us do feel regret, but most don't. Like Bambino said, I too believe that we are allowed to eat animals, but not just for fun. If we are going to order a hamburger, by golly you better be hungry when you do so and don't throw any of it away, don't just eat it because you are bored.

MRT said...

Personally, I have no problem eating animals. (In fact, I'd like to try kitty cat someday, but I can't find a butcher that sells it in neat little barbecue cuts.) But I do agree that the human race engages in a lot of senseless and destructive behavior. Part of our purpose here should be to question ourselves and see if we are part of the problem; and if we are, try to change.

MRT said...

P.S. I was kidding about the kitty cat.